Sweater & Knitwear Care
• Store sweater neatly folded rather than hanging
• For seasonal sweaters store them in a breathable bag
• Minimize how often you clean your sweaters; the less the better
• Natural fibers will lose odor when not being worn
• Clean your sweaters according to the instructions on the label
Pro Care Tip
Do not pull or clip loose threads, you might create a hole. Push the loose thread through to the backside of the sweater. Pilling happens, it’s natural. We recommend a sweater brush as a clothing razor will end up damaging your sweater in the long run.
About the Brand
The Khakis Brand is led by an experienced team with a goal to developed a curated mix of merchandise for the modern man, ranging from moderately priced pieces to many of the most luxurious brands in the world. Artisanal workmanship is at the heart of every conversation, and by offering a vast array of American-made clothing in addition to many of Europe’s top designers, Khakis has a unique blend of quality and variety.