Belstaff Storm Fleece Jacket in Olive Green
The men’s Herne Pile Fleece is engineered for comfort from a reverse storm fleece. A slanted chest pocket references outerwear styles and brings rich, utilitarian detail to this versatile layering piece. Worn as a jacket or under a coat, it gives you several routes to take.
• Reverse storm fleece with nylon detailing
• Full-zip sweatshirt with ribbed cuffs and two side slip pockets
• One chest pocket with zip fastening
• External Fabric: 45% Acrylic, 45% Polyester, 10% Viscose
• Machine wash warm. No bleach, hang dry or dry clean.
Designed for a relaxed fit, those wishing for a slim fit please take the size down. The Model is 5’11 and wearing a size M
From its traditional biker jackets to the entire collection, Belstaff is increasingly tilting towards luxury. Since its acquisition by the Labelux group, the legendary English brand born in 1924 has orchestrated a radical repositioning.