General Sweater & Knitwear Care
- Store sweater neatly folded rather than hanging.
- For seasonal sweaters store them in a breathable bag.
- Minimize how often you clean your sweaters; the less the better.
- Natural fibers will lose odor when not being worn.
Clean your sweaters according to the instructions on the label.
- If hand or machine washing is recommended, lay them flat to dry. Do not put them in the dryer or hung them.
- Do not pull or clip loose threads, you might create a hole. Push the loose thread through to the backside of the sweater.
- Pilling happens, it’s natural. We recommend a sweater brush as a clothing razor will end up damaging your sweater in the long run.
About the Brand
Khakis of Carmel buying team is driven by the passion of the owner and head buyer Jim Ockert, working throughout the year researching trends, studying reports, and forecasting future trends in the men’s clothing industry. The team travels the world going to the top fashion shows, working with premier brands and manufacturers to procure a curated collection that is ideal for our geography and clientele alike.