General Sweater & Knitwear Care
- Store sweater neatly folded rather than hanging.
- For seasonal sweaters store them in a breathable bag.
- Minimize how often you clean your sweaters; the less the better.
- Natural fibers will lose odor when not being worn.
Clean your sweaters according to the instructions on the label.
- If hand or machine washing is recommended, lay them flat to dry. Do not put them in the dryer or hung them.
- Do not pull or clip loose threads, you might create a hole. Push the loose thread through to the backside of the sweater.
- Pilling happens, it’s natural. We recommend a sweater brush as a clothing razor will end up damaging your sweater in the long run.
About the Brand
Having enjoyed young success has a unique manufacturer, growing on a heritage of traditions and innovative excellence. Their modern contemporary fits match their unique fabrics and details. They work with dozens of specialty companies throughout Italy, each well known for their excellence in quality, building a luxury product that’s completely Italian made at an accessible luxury price.