Hiltl Cross-Cut Cord Flat Front Pant in Navy
These Hiltl trousers are cut from a cross-cut cord for a unique yet classic appeal. Hiltl only uses top quality cotton and impeccable manufacturing processes.
This Hiltl model is a modern take on a classic trouser with these features:
• comfortable rise with just the right amount of room
• relaxed through the leg without a baggy look
• a slightly tapered leg opening for an updated profile
• fully-finished interior for a sartorial fit & finish
This is a Basement Sale item, all sales final.
Click here for more info about our returns & exchanges.
- Flat front with off-set pockets
- Zipper fly and 3 point waist closure points
- 100% Cotton lining and pockets
- 100% Cotton outer fabric
- Made in Romania
- Dry Clean
Specs based on a 33″ waist
- Actual waist: 33.5″ with 1.5″ for letting out
- Front Rise from top of waistband: 10″
- Thigh: 25″ at 2″ down from inseam
- Knee: 20.5″ at 14″ down from inseam
- Leg opening: 16″ at 34″ down from inseam
- Unfinished inseam: 37.5″
About the Hiltl Pant Company
“We never wanted to be the biggest, just the very best.” This maxim, which goes back to Fritz Hiltl, has been the company’s driving force ever since its foundation. While Hiltl has been making nothing but trousers since 1955, this focus has resulted in consummate skill along with an uncompromising dedication to craftsmanship.