Isaia Shirt in a Navy Ink & White Awning Stripe
Each Isaia dress shirt takes an individual craftsman over two hours to produce. From vetting the fabric and balancing the patterns to hand-sewing the collars and button-holes, we celebrate our rich sartorial heritage and integrity with every stitch.
- Spread collar, clean back, French placket, and mitered cuff
- Hand-stitched collar, set at 60/90 degrees to prevent slipping
- Basted, hand-sewn armhole for freedom of movement and a clean 360-degree silhouette
- Hand-cut and -sewn buttonholes
- Hand-stitched tab at sleeve gauntlet and side vents to prevent tearing
- Mother-of-pearl buttons, hand-applied with coral stitching detail
- 100% Cotton
- Dry Clean Only
- Made in Italy
The fit is a quintessentially Neapolitan silhouette. The Italia offers the traditional armhole height-high but not constricting-and a generous shoulder-to-shoulder that allows for freedom-of-movement while providing a clean, jacket-ready presentation.
About the Brand
Isaia was founded in Naples in the 1920’s thanks to the intuition of Enrico Isaia, the forefather of the family, who opened a fabrics store for the most renowned tailors in town. In later years, Enrico set up a small workshop next to the store, where skilled craftsmen made tailor-made men’s clothing.