Isaia Shirt in a Red, White & Blue Polished Twill Plaid
• Spread collar, clean back, French placket, and mitered cuff
• Hand-stitched collar, set at 60/90 degrees to prevent slipping
• Basted, hand-sewn armhole for freedom of movement and a clean 360-degree silhouette
• Hand-cut and -sewn buttonholes
• Hand-stitched tab at sleeve gauntlet and side vents to prevent tearing
• Mother-of-pearl buttons, hand-applied with coral stitching detail
Dry Clean Only
Made in Italy
The fit is a quintessentially Neapolitan silhouette. The Italia offers the traditional armhole height-high but not constricting-and a generous shoulder-to-shoulder that allows for freedom-of-movement while providing a clean, jacket-ready presentation.
Quality requires time
Each Isaia sport shirt takes an individual craftsman over two hours to produce. From vetting the fabric and balancing the patterns to hand-sewing the collars and button-holes, we celebrate our rich sartorial heritage and integrity with every stitch.
About the Brand
Isaia was founded in Naples in the 1920’s thanks to the intuition of Enrico Isaia, forefather of the family, who opened a fabrics store for the most renowned tailors in town. In later years, Enrico set up a small workshop next to the store, where skilled craftsmen made tailor-made men’s clothing.