Sweater & Knitwear Care
• Store sweater neatly folded rather than hanging
• For seasonal sweaters store them in a breathable bag
• Minimize how often you clean your sweaters; the less the better
• Natural fibers will lose odor when not being worn
• Clean your sweaters according to the instructions on the label
Pro Care Tips
Do not pull or clip loose threads, you might create a hole. Push the loose thread through to the backside of the sweater. Pilling happens, it’s natural. We recommend a sweater brush as a clothing razor will end up damaging your sweater in the long run.