Ribbed Cuffs and Waist
100% Merino Wool
Dry Clean Only
Imported for Khakis
Runs true to size with a clean fit. Model is 5′ 10″, 165 lbs and is wearing a size medium.
General Sweater & Knitwear Care
• Store sweater neatly folded rather than hanging.
• For seasonal sweaters store them in a breathable bag.
• Minimize how often you clean your sweaters; the less the better.
• Natural fibers will lose odor when not being worn.
• Clean your sweaters according to the instructions on the label.
• If hand or machine washing is recommended, lay them flat to dry. Do not put them in the dryer or hung.
• Do not pull or clip loose threads, you might create a hole. Push the loose thread through to the backside of the sweater.
Pilling happens, it’s natural. We recommend a sweater brush as a clothing razor will end up damaging your sweater in the long run.