Visual Merchandiser in Carmel, CA
The visual merchandiser position can be full or part time. You will work closely with our owner and the Visual Merchandising Manager to help drive merchandising excellence and growth. You will help to develop and execute a strategic vision, with a progressive, customer-centric approach that delivers sales and profit objectives. A key requirement is to demonstrate curiosity, agility and bias for action in a fast-paced business environment, transcending the scope of the traditional merchandiser role.
Execute a creative approach to merchandising with a focus on assortment strategy and financial impact goals for sales, margin and turn. Test ideas regularly and reshape strategies to align with the outcomes. Share learning’s with the team through a product and process lens. Create processes that can be scaled for expansion.
Learn, Test, Listen, React, & Never Stand Still
- Dependable, polished and a great attitude.
- A strong willingness to learn and grow your professional talents.
- Quickly adapting to a constantly evolving environment.
- Develop new ideas, set goals, plan, and adapt based on new data.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to develop win-win solutions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs and duties.
We love people that are curious, inspiring and unique. Do you juggle, run marathons, or plan secret dinner parties? Be sure to let us know!
We’ve done our best to describe all of the duties of this job, but please understand this is a very dynamic and constantly evolving environment. In addition, Khakis of Carmel reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.